Friday 14 March 2014

Hello......

Hello Internet...



Well... this is my first post for this blog and I'm quite rusty at doing this type of thing so yeah...

So, I'm sharing this blog with my friend, Neriah, who is probably going to introduced herself in the next post and we're just gonna fan girl about stuff and if you like, you can fangirl with us ;)

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim-Anh and I have a compiled a fact file about me for you. Your welcome :)

Age: 15

Birthday: 20th October

Star Sign: Libra (I'm actually a Virgo)

Born in: London

Ethnicity: British Asian

Siblings: 1 little sister called Cindy.

Celebrity Crushes: Dylan O'Brien and Ashton from 5SOS

Favourite Movie: Definitely, Black Swan!

Favourite Song: Hmm.... it changes all the time... currently it would be Things We Lost in the Fire by Bastille.

Favourite Food: Dim-Sum and Chocolate Chip Cookies =)

Random Facts about Me:
  • I can play the piano...
  • I'm really weird and cannot control my mouth.
  • Grapes are my favourite fruit.
  • I have braces
  • Hate olives
  • I live for Teen Wolf... seriously...
And there you go... you now know a little bit about me!


I'm a fangirl but not a stalker... but I have to admit that I do obsess over things- It's not my fault!

Anyways, I look forward to posting more things and yeah...

Please Follow, Share and Comment.

Here's a gif of My Guy of the Day.......



Dylan O'Brien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's on Teen Wolf, was on The First Time, New Girl, The Internship and is going to be in The Maze Runner!!!!


Tata

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment