Saturday 15 March 2014

You guys don't know me, but now you will!! (and I bet I'll find out about you!)

Hey everybody!!!!!!!!

So this our new blog and it's about FANGIRLING!!! We are going to fangirl about everything!!! YAY!!

So, I'm Neriah and I am absolutely crazy!!! I love everything and I don't know what to tell you so I'm going to answer the 100 questions survey about me!

__Basics__ 

1. Name: Neriah
2. Nicknames: Neri, Riah, Nene
3. Birthday: 16th April
4. Place of Birth: London
5. Zodiac Sign: Aries
6. Sex: Girl
7. Class: Not sure
8. School: Fame School (I wish)
9. Occupation: Student
10. Residence: London
11. AIM: To be happy forevermore

__Your Appearance___ 

12. Hair Color: Black/Brown
13. Hair Length: Down to shoulders
14. Eye color: Brown
15. Hairstyle: Up, Down, All around
16. Height: 5'2 (155 cm)
17. Braces: No
18. Glasses: Yes
19. Piercings: Ears
20. Tattoos: No
21. Righty or Lefty: Lefty all the way (I am global royalty. Only 11% of the world is left-handed)

___Your 'Firsts'___ 

22. First best friend: I was friends with everybody
23. First Award: Dance (I think)
24. First Sport You Joined: Trampolining
25. First pet: Never had one
26. First Real Vacation: Wales
27. First Concert: Can't remember
28. First Love: Snickers

___ Favorites___ 

29. Movie: She's the man, John Tucker must die, The Parent Trap...
30. TV program: How I met your mother, The Big Bang Theory
31. Colour: Red
32. (W)Rapper: my mum
33. Band: The Wanted, The Vamps, 5sos
34. Song Right Now: She looks so perfect by 5sos
35. Place to be: Upside down
36. Sweet: Strawberry laces
37. Sport: Zumba
38. Restaurant: Nando's, Cosmo's
39. Favorite brand: Do I have one?
40. Store: Costco's (you can get everything there)
41. School Subject: Talking without being seen
42. Animal: Rabbit
43. Book: I have loads
44. Magazine: Glamour
45. Shoes: Pink on blue blazers

___Currently___ 

46. Feeling: Happy
47. Single or Taken: Single (and proud of it)
48. Have a crush: NO
49. Eating: Baguette bread
51. Typing: This
52. Online Right Now: working (ish)
53. Listening To: Dark horse by Katy Pery
55. Wanting To: Cartwheel 15 times in a row
56. Watching: Rugby (my dad's fault)
57. Wearing: (purple vans, army jeans, pink tank top and a spotty jumper

___Your Future___ 

58. Want Kids?: Yes, eventually
59. Want to be Married?: Obviously!
60. Careers in Mind: Haven't got a clue
61. Where do you want to live: In a semi-mansion (do they exist?)
62. Car: Lamborghini

__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___ 

63. Hair color: Black/ Brown
64. Hair length: Short
65. Eye color: Light brown
66. Measurements: Taller than me
67. Cute or Sexy: Cute
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs all the way!
70. Short or Tall: Tall
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing but serious
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneous
73. Fatty or Skinny: Normal
74. Sensitive or Loud: Both
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
76. Sweet or Caring: Caring
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Not really sure...

___Have you ever______ 

78. Kissed a Stranger: No
79. Had Alcohol: No
80. Smoked: Nope
81. Ran Away From Home: Non
82. Broken a bone: Does my tooth count?
83. Got an X-ray: Yes
84. Been with someone: No
85. Broke someones Heart: Yes
86. Broke Up With Someone: Yes
87. Cried When Someone Died: No one close to me has died
88. Cried At School: Yes (I hit my head on a fire hydrant, fell down the stairs, fell up the stairs... Need I say more?)

___Do You Believe In___ 

89. God: Yup
90. Miracles: Yes, they have actually happened to me
91. Love At First sight: NO WAY
92. Ghosts: No
93. Aliens: No
94. Soul Mates: Maybe
95. Heaven: Yes
96. Hell: Yuh huh
97. Angels: Yes
98. Kissing on The First Date: Don't actually know
99. Horoscopes: No

___Answer Truthfully___ 

100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have? Yes, but he lives in a book! (Shh, don't tell)

Toodle loo until next time! Have a fabulous time!

Neriah xx }|{

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You sound so interesting and kinda alot like me, well in the dating aspect.
    New follower!<3

    Zhew!

    TuddaPudda

    ReplyDelete