Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Last Episode of Season 3 (Teen Wolf) -Spoilers!!




Yeah... before you go and read this- I have to say there are spoilers so don't start crying at me for spoiling it for you.

But OMFG... OMFG

That last episode killed me. It killed me inside. I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces again after the episode Allison died.



Just before watching this episode, I thought this is episode it going to be really good. Loads of action and we're going to save poor Stiles. Yeah!! Since Allison is dead, there's probably no more deaths...

Then guess what happens? Yeah. Someone bloody dies!!! Aiden bloody dies...

Just give me a moment to calm down... oh gawd

But you know what happens next?

Malia comes. Erm... no.... who are you? NOOOO


Look at her. Looking all pretty and gorgeous. That's fine. It's cool but it's this that I'm not happy about:



No. Just no.

I hope Teen Wolf doesn't shove this ship down our throat because I do not ship them together. If Stiles had a love interest, I would definitely want it to be Lydia. Stydia all the way. Stalia is just a no-no. No.


Another thing is that Kate is back. Which is pretty cool... I think. I mean she's some sort of were-something. She has green eyes, blue skin, and stuff on her face when she turns...


Apparently, she might be a werejaguar but that's when I get confused. Derek scratched her badly with her werewolf claws so if she was going to be turned- wouldn't she be turned into a werewolf as well??

Anyways, we'll probably get more answers in the next season which is going to premiere in the summer so not that far!

+ Just to let you know, Season 4 will only have 12 episodes and new characters will be introduced such as Mason Dye and Khylin Rhambo are going to be playing Garrett and Mason. Also, Dylan Sprayberry from Man of Steel will be playing Liam. (Hopefully, all this info is correct! So don't shoot if it is wrong however, I do completely understand!)


Mason Dye
Khylin Rhambo
Dylan Sprayberry
+ However, even though there are new people coming to Teen Wolf, there are people leaving as well. This the apparent list of actors leaving:

  • Crystal Reed- Allison (Obviously!)
  • Max and Charlie Carver
  • JR Bourne
  • Daniel Sharman
And that is hopefully it... obviously, I'm quite upset that these brilliant actors are leaving the show and the characters are leaving. Especially JR Bourne and Daniel Sharman... I thought that they were going to develop some father-son relationship but I guess not?? (sigh)

Daniel Sharman apparently told producers that he didn't want Isaac to die as he would like to come back some time but he wants to do other things.

Furthermore, apparently, Colton Haynes might come back- maybe not permanently...

But anyways... that's all for now I guess... I personally think that I got carried away.

** Information that I've got are from the internet so they might be just rumours so please don't complain. Also, pictures are not mine and don't sue me please.

So, there you go. Teen Wolf. The only show that's made me turn into a blubbering mess. Keep it up ;)

Anyways, my Guy of the Post would be......

---Drum Roll---

Ansel Elgort- He has appeared in Carrie, is in Divergent and is going to be in The Fault in Our Stars (which I cannot wait!!!)


Look at him...

Tata my fellow wolves ;)

1 comment:

  1. Let me fangirl with you because I also happen to L-O-V-E Ansel Elgort!! Eeeeeppppp!!

    ReplyDelete